Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot modify or delete superelevation

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jfengineering
936 Views, 2 Replies

Cannot modify or delete superelevation

I have run into a problem trying to delete or modify a superelevation.  I manually created the superelevation by selecting the alignment, then clicking on the "+" symbol in the tabular editor.  I repeated the "+" to get the Transition In / Out regions.  (This is on a tangent approaching an intersection.)  I was not able to get the tabular editor to display the typical Runout / Runoff sections.  I tried to delete the stations and the entire superelevation with no luck.  I even tried undoing to a point prior to creating the super.  Now I can not make any edits to the information, nor can I create new superelevation data.

Running an Audit command returns no errors found/fixed, but does pop an error box that says "One or more associative objects cannot be resolved."  (See attached).

I thought I was going to be getting plans out the door today, but not anymore. Smiley Frustrated

JF Engineering, PLLC
Civil3D, Current/Win 10 Pro
MSI MPG X570/AMD Ryzen 5 3.6 GHz
EVGA GTX 1650, 4GB
1TB Samsung 970 M.2
16 GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM
2x ViewSonic VX2458 24in Monitors
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Jay_B
in reply to: jfengineering

As for the error you're seeing, are any layers locked?

See this related AKN article

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 3

I had the same problem, Audit did not help but Recover solved the problem.

Technical Services Manager
Devotech Group of Companies
Devotech iDAS (Infrastructure Design Automation Suite)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report