Community
BIM 360 Team Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Team Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360 Team topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User not getting invite email

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
6388 Views, 6 Replies

User not getting invite email

We have checked to make sure of the following:

1. We are on the same network, another user also on the same network received his invite. We all have the same security settings.
  2. I did send it to her Autodesk ID associated email address.
  3. Checked spam folder system.

Only one user is suffering the issue.

Tried using the team url to go directly.  That said wait for the invite.

Is there a way for an invited user to by-pass getting the welcome email.

David Haynes

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

It appears that if they don't have Autodesk Account Management entitlement, the invite goes into some 'black space' in Autodesk; meaning, no notice to anyone, but no invite processing either.  

David

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

So... What did you do to get the invite to the user. I have the same issue.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

It is important that the Contract Holder (or Software Coordinator) for your company do the following:

1. Go to manage.autodesk.com

2. Verify that the BIM 360 entitlement shows up in the "All Products & Services" Tab (on left side of screen)

3. Verify that the user shows up in the "Users" Tab (on left side of screen).

4. Users Tab > Select User > Select "Edit Access".  Make sure the user has BIM 360 Team access.  Note:  Collaboration for Revit entitlement includes entitlement for BIM 360 Team.

Now in the BIM 360 Enterprise Hub (this must be done by BIM 360 Team Site Administrator:

1. Select BIM 360 Account Administration 

2. Account Admin>Member Directory - see if user has been invited.  You can also resend invitation from the "More Actions" box.

Hope this helps.

David

Message 5 of 7
gsucci

superseded...

Message 6 of 7
gsucci

How do you invite someone without him being in your Users list?

I have my hub, but invitees have their own C4R subscription... They should not need to be in my "Users" list, correct?

thank you

PS this whole BIM360 is soo cumbersome for the simplest operations: project members? Editors? Project collaborators? Entitlements? Licenses? Seats? Hub administrator? ... Can you guys find any more confusing terms?

Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

So after going back and forth with Autodesk support we finally came to the conclusion that the only way to get that particular user and invite was to send them a direct link the URL of the project from then 360 team and then they were able to get right in see the invitation accept it and then become part of the team

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report