Community
BIM 360 Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REVIT VERSION CONFLICT

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
elicr
318 Views, 5 Replies

REVIT VERSION CONFLICT

i have a problem trying to collaboration a REVIT 2021 FILE INTO A PROJECT THAT EXISTS

The project has REVIT files that are UPLOADED WITHOUT collaboration tools from REVIT in 2023 version- however, I can't access this project folder when tryin gto collaborate to it from REVTI now~!!.

This was possible in the past- has this changed?

#revitversion

#oldrevit

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Yien_Chao
in reply to: elicr

hi

do you mean you would like to open a non collaborative cloud file from another version of your Doc project's version?

Message 3 of 6
elicr

In the past i have uploaded different versions of revti file tot a project in the B360 folder and all was OK

but for some reason i can't collaborate the particular version (2021) to a project.

My suspicion is that at some point a different version was collaborated and now the project is 'stucks' in the later version. I now in a situation where i can't identify which version the project is at now (maybe by trying to access it from dfirrenect versions)

but- more important, I want to updo this version upgrade to the project also

Message 4 of 6
Yien_Chao

i dont know in the past few years, but since at least 2022, the project could have only one version of file. ie : if you started a project on ACC in Revit 2022, only that version will be allowed to be in worksharing.

Message 5 of 6
elicr

i would imagine that after i remove the advanced model - the project may reset to "neutral":  ?

Message 6 of 6
Yien_Chao

I think i will "stuck" with the initial file version.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report