Community
BIM 360 Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s BIM 360 Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular BIM 360
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Download or Edit Files from Revit

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
876 Views, 2 Replies

How to Download or Edit Files from Revit

Good Morning Everyone, my question is if can i download or edit files holder in BIM 360, on revit software.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
patrick.beattie
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Thank you for posting to the BIM 360 Design Collaborartion forum.  Are you asking whether you can edit Revit models that are hosted in BIM 360?

You can absolutely edit Revit models using BIM 360 Design and the Design Collaboration module.  You can find out more information reading through the forum post Getting Started With BIM 360 Design.  For general information please visit https://info.bim360.autodesk.com/bim-360-design.

If you consider your post resolved, please choose Accept as Solution so that others can find the answer as well.

Best regards,

Patrick B.

Global Product Support

Message 3 of 3
patrick.beattie
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

I just wanted to follow up with regards to my response to your post.  Did the information I provided help answer your question? 

If so, please choose Accept as Solution so that others can find the answer as well.  If you have any additional questions or comments please let us know.

Best regards,

Patrick B.

Global Product Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report