Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submittal Filtering for Reporting Purposes

Submittal Filtering for Reporting Purposes

First: We need the option to run reports that output only certain columns of data. The reports as they currently export to excel contain way too much, sometimes duplicate information. It would be nice to pick and choose which info we want on the report rather than have to run a full report and go in and heavily edit it before distribution to the team.

Second: We need a better separation of what is considered "Open". Currently there are three types of submittals that fit the bill for "Open":

1. Open - In Review

2. Open - Waiting for Submission

3. Open - Reviewed

Open-Reviewed should have it's own category like RFI's does where it shows up as Purple and marked REVIEWED so managers know visually very quickly what should be closed. 

Second, we need to be able to filter by different types of Open items, to allow for better reporting. If I want to tell my director everything that's "Open-In Review" on our end ASAP, I have to first run the report, and then manually open the report and remove everything I don't want or need.  If I want to run a report of everything that's open on the subcontractors end (Open-Waiting for Submission), same thing. 

Either "OPEN" items need to be distinct categories, or the filter should let you choose a deeper level of "Open" items. Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report