Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Clash Report BIM 360 Model Coordination Next Gen

Export Clash Report BIM 360 Model Coordination Next Gen

Ability to export the clash report to a XML/JSON format for interactive consumption in other platforms via automation (i.e. Dynamo, Python scripts).

24 Comments
tgoodwinX2SUJ
Contributor

You released a method of running a clash report that can only be viewed online? Why am I paying you guys out the nose to move your products backwards?

whitebenTMS42
Explorer

6 years later and we still cannot export clash results....

jperkins1MXXNE
Enthusiast

Clash report exports should include publishing to a well formatted PDF. That is a common industry deliverable. The HTML format is visually ok, but the bulk of the file structure is not efficient when we are most likely to open it only to print it to a PDF. Let's just skip that intermediate step and go straight to a published format that is widely used in Construction, Design and Business at large.

zharperCKJP9
Explorer

As a non-Navisworks expert and BIM Manager, I would love it if Autodesk allowed me to export the clashes from the model coordination module to an XLS/XML for use in Excel. Even better, if there was a way to re-upload your XLS back into BIM360 or ACC after marking them as non-issues or setting the priority. There are multiple plugins that allow you to send schedules from Revit to XLS (which can be very powerful and a major time saver). One of the issues I have with BIM360 and ACC is the UI and being confined to the internet browser. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report