Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bim 360 Field Management enhancement

Bim 360 Field Management enhancement

My company (SNC-Lavalin) is currently exploring the idea of using the full potential of BIM 360. We want to fully integrate this tool to our practice but there are obstacles that need to be eliminated before we can switch our way of working completely. These are the obstacle I'm talking about : 

Daily log 

• It is very important that more than one daily log can be created per day per project. Currently, if an electrical site supervisor is trying to create his daily log in a project and the mechanical already created his, he can nor create another one nor add information even if those two people are from different companies (which we wouldn’t want to do anyway since the two professionals should have each their own daily log). 
  • Daily log should be signable just as the checklist.
  • Project admin should be able to set permission just as for the template or checklist for daily log.
  • The possibility of adding attachment would be great as well.

Daily log is an important part of our documentation the tools is a good idea but need to be improved.

Template

• We should be able to duplicate a template.

I would like to know if Autodesk is working on those issues, otherwise we will start to think of a workaround.

P.S.: do you think I would be possible to work with the Bim 360 API in order to take care of those issues by myself?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report