Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy switching is not working with different variants - USD , Bifrost , Maya 2023

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
shyhlei.cha
1884 Views, 2 Replies

Proxy switching is not working with different variants - USD , Bifrost , Maya 2023

Hi ,

I have issue switching to proxy . When im in Var01 , nothing is shown when i turn on proxy . But, when i'm in Var02 , proxy.usd is loaded when i turn on proxy . I followed exactly as the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPlQasuHkNU). And still have no idea how it happened . File attached for checking  . Thanks 

# Error: Failed verification: ' handle.isValid() ' -- Cannot get path from invalid object handle

System : Windows 10 x64 , Nvidia Quadro RTX 3000

USD plug in : 0.16.0

Arnold plug in : MTOA 5.1.0
Maya 2023

Tags (3)
Labels (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
zs009JL53P
in reply to: shyhlei.cha

Hi there, I also got the same problem. I created a variantset with 2 objects. The one is showing when I switch them up and the other one does not show at all. Somehow the mesh won't import correctly. (when I import it via maya import, the whole mesh is showing correctly) Did you solve the problem? 

Message 3 of 3
sepu6
in reply to: zs009JL53P

What version of BF and Maya USD are you using? 

Is working correctly here, using 2.7.1 and USD 0.23

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report