Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.Bob sequence issues

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Polytikal1
179 Views, 3 Replies

.Bob sequence issues

Hello! 

I have a read_bifrost object node issue. I am using the time node, as I previously have. "to_long" as well. The output only detects particles (for sim) when I select a frame, but when using #### I am unable to read sequence. The output detects No (0) objects. When using a particular frame, the sequence also does not read. Time - To long - To .bob 

Any issues here? I tried creating a new bifrost graph, but same issue. The only thing I haven't done is reset preferences. Scene is 84mb.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Polytikal1
in reply to: Polytikal1

resolved. 

Message 3 of 4
Polytikal1

Actually… not resolved. Any help would be appreciated. I use time node and if conditions successfully with alembics, but .Bob sequence giving me issues. Need the sequence start frame to begin at different time. 

Message 4 of 4
andrew.bkly

They work fine for me dude. How are you hooking it up. Can you show a screen shot? And what is the if condition for?

The hashes are replaced with the incoming frame input. I have the filename in a value node just so I can plug it into the two nodes for ease of use.

Screenshot 2023-03-13 173743.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report