Community
Bifrost Forum
Welcome to the Bifrost Forum. This is the place for artists using Bifrost to ask and answer questions, browse popular topics, and share knowledge about creating effects procedurally using Bifrost. You can also visit the Bifrost Community on AREA to download an array of ready-to-use graphs, read Bifrost news and updates, and find the latest tutorials.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

basic raycast example error?

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
dangermouse82
258 Views, 0 Replies

basic raycast example error?

Hi,

I've just been loading up some of the new example files for bifrost 2.2.0.1, I was looking at the basic raycast example and was finding when viewing it in the the viewport that everything was black. When i go into the set properties of the strands and points it looks like there is an attributes of type point_component called point_color being added via set_geo_property node. I needed to change this attribute to color to get the colours actually showing up.

I was just wondering if this is a mistake that was made when publishing the example or is there something I am missing in my version of maya that doesn't like the attribute called point_color?

Thanks

James

Labels (1)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report