cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security of Autodesk Account

Security of Autodesk Account

So say your account has been compromised or you suspect it has been compromised and other people other than you has your password in hand. They may silently keep track of your account, steal your design ideas and may sell it before you take it to market. With the rise of highly sophisticated attacks like phishing, this is very much possible. The thing is after you changed your password, your desktop software is still logged in. If the perpetrator signed into your account using a desktop application (before you suspect something is wrong and change your password), he/she will still be logged in even after you have successfully changed your password. This means they can continue to carry out their illegal activities and siphon what may be your original design. Therefore, I hope that Autodesk can implement the feature of being able to log out of all the accounts once you have changed your password simply because those accounts that have previously been signed in, their password is not correct anymore and needs to be updated. Actually, many of my other products like Microsoft Office 365 prompts for password again after I changed it which I feel is the way to go.

3 Comments
Status changed to: Gathering Support

Hi, 

Thank you for your feedback -- great suggestion! We are reaching out to the right point of contact to find out more information for you about the subject of security. We will be sure to let you know if/when this is going to be implemented, so you are up to date. Thanks!

Best,

Payton Smith

Status changed to: Future Consideration

leowarren34
Mentor

Security for software that has billions of dollars of design and blueprints for products not released yet is paramount, 2 factor would also be appreciated.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report