cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company Name showing on Invoices

Company Name showing on Invoices

If a Company name is existing in Billing Information, it should appear on automatic renewal invoices.

Governement audit is rejecting invoices without Company Name on it...

5 Comments
Emily.M.Svensson
Autodesk

Hello,

Thank you for the post! It would be helpful to get a little more information from you:

• Do you want your own company name on the invoice or the Autodesk company name on it?
  • Is the invoice for a purchase made directly through the Autodesk store or through a reseller?

Thank you!

Emily

I want my company name to be shown on the invoice (order-history.pdf attached). The company name is shown in Billing Information on your web site (Autodesk.JPG), but nowhere on the invoice.
This is an automatic renawal for ReCap Pro - 1 Licence (Id 4244522)

Emily.M.Svensson
Autodesk

Thank you for the details! That is very helpful. I've passed this request on to the correct team and they are looking into whether or not we can add the company name into that receipt. 

If you need short term assistance on this so that you can get through the government audit, please contact our support team. You can create a support case here: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/contact-support

Thanks!

Emily

Emily.M.Svensson
Autodesk
Status changed to: Under Review

Emily.M.Svensson
Autodesk
Status changed to: Implemented

Company name has been added to eStore receipts for anyone who included company name in their billing information. To view your eStore receipts check the Order History section in Autodesk Account. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report