AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spindles on Instrument-Angle Valves

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
jgarzaM6SUZ
503 Views, 1 Reply

Spindles on Instrument-Angle Valves

I have read a few post about adding spindles to instrument-angle valves. I am still not clear as to make this happen. From my reading the manual valves react differently from instrument valves when it comes to topworks. I am struggle with adding any type of topworks on the isometrics. I have followed a few forums but have been unsuccessful. All I get is the valve symbol. Can someone tell if this is even possible with instrument valves?

1. Our relief valves must be instruments (Type:Instrument-Angle and skey:RAFL OR A NEW ONE RZFL)
  2. Added the following line ( <SkeyMap SKEY="RAFL" AcadBlock="ValveAngle"/> or <SkeyMap SKEY="RZFL" AcadBlock="ValveAngle"/>) 
  3. Added to spimdle section ( <ValveToSpindleSkeyMap ValveSKEY="RAFL" SpindleSKEY="02SP"/> or  <ValveToSpindleSkeyMap ValveSKEY="RZFL" SpindleSKEY="02SP"/>)

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
h_eger
in reply to: jgarzaM6SUZ

Dear @jgarzaM6SUZ ,

to make it easy, instruments do not have a spindle.
There is also no ISO class "INSTRUMENT-ANGLE"
Spindles only work with VALVE

-

If my reply was helpful, please give a "Kudo" or click the "Accept as Solution" button below (or both).

Hartmut Eger
Senior Engineer
Anlagenplanung + Elektotechnik
XING | LinkedIn

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report