AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Manager Report - "Line List" empty

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
nurul
1146 Views, 3 Replies

Data Manager Report - "Line List" empty

Hi. How do i pull out information of 3D Line List? Currently it is empty

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
h_eger
in reply to: nurul

Dear @nurul ,

Yes, the configuration of the project reports in the standard Plant3D ONLY relates to P&ID!

-

If my reply was helpful, please give a "Kudo" or click the "Accept as Solution" button below (or both).

Hartmut Eger
Senior Engineer
Anlagenplanung + Elektotechnik
XING | LinkedIn

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
DVaquand
in reply to: nurul

Hello

Sorry for my English, which I don't speak and whose post has been translated by Google Translate.

As @ h.eger says, the list of lines offered as standard by Plant 3D corresponds to the P&ID part. To create a line list for the 3D part, you must
Enter the project configuration and create a list from the 3D DWG part.

== French ==

Comme le dit @h.eger la liste des lignes proposées en standard par Plant 3D correspond à la partie P&ID. Pour créer une liste de ligne pour la partie 3D il faut
Entrez dans la configuration du projet et créez une liste depuis la partie DWG 3D.
Voir le screencast

Cordialement

Dominique VAQUAND

www.dovaq.fr

Cette publication vous a-t-elle été utile ? N’hésitez pas à attribuer la mention J’aime à cette publication.
Avez-vous obtenu la réponse à votre question ? Cliquez ensuite sur le bouton ACCEPTER LA SOLUTION.

EESignature

Message 4 of 4
nurul
in reply to: DVaquand

Thanks a lot @DVaquand, it worked. Really helps me to identify all line number tag in 3D

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report