Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong print-arabic font-letters not conected

41 REPLIES 41
SOLVED
Message 1 of 42
nmzareeb
9470 Views, 41 Replies

wrong print-arabic font-letters not conected

slam allekom .

attached file/ with arabic font/ if i plot to my ploter its ok ./ if i plot vea outocade pdf pc3 the letters not conected/ there is no glue btween them // why ?plz try it / i checked the difrence btween confegration of my ploter ant aut-pdf ploter /and some thing missing / i red a pit about it/it seems conected to these 2 / how can i install them in aut pdf plooter ??? is it posseple .

i dont want external pdf ploter . 

thank u

ur help lord

41 REPLIES 41
Message 2 of 42
WarrenGeissler
in reply to: nmzareeb

Make sure of the setting shown here:

capture.png

Warren Geissler
Drafting Manager Denver Water

Please ACCEPT AS SOLUTON if this works
(...and doesn't melt your computer or cause Armageddon)

Message 3 of 42
nmzareeb
in reply to: WarrenGeissler

hi' and thank u . 

i traied all the options possible ' doesnt wooork. 

did it work for u ?? 

Message 4 of 42
WarrenGeissler

It worked for me - see my attached pdf.

Warren Geissler

Message 5 of 42
nmzareeb

so cute .... know im sure u have no arab rotes . 

its seperated (the letters) . its wrong . 

attached 2 p d f . no 4 ok no 3 not ok . 

this proplem need jenous to solve it .its so known .all the arab ingeneers suferd from it ...  how can i write to outocade companey ??

the solution is in changing the confegration of the ploter < the ok sheet i print it with external pd f ploter / but i cant use it becouse i cant confequre the paper size in it . 

with god love 

slamat 

Message 6 of 42
WarrenGeissler

انت على حق. ليس لدي جذور عربية، ولكن لدي ترجمة جوجل Smiley Happy

You can post more directly to Autodesk at the product feedback portal >>HERE<< 

مع حب الله

Warren Geissler

Message 7 of 42
nmzareeb

waw ...semmes so nice .  :))

can u help me to add these 2 to another pc3 plooter ? how can i do it ?? 

thank u

Message 8 of 42
WarrenGeissler

You cannot add those options to the printer properties. If they are not available, then look into the CUSTOM PROPERTIES:

capture.png

Warren Geissler

Message 9 of 42
pendean

You most likely need to set FONT CAPTURE in your HP DJT120 driver, if it has that option. Unless you want to plot to PDF first as noted by Warren.
Message 10 of 42
nmzareeb
in reply to: pendean

salam aleekom .

i have no proplem sending drowings to my hp ploter. the sheet and the font get out perfuct / thanks god .

the proplem when i need the  dwoings as pdf sheet. to send vea meal or something . 

so i use outocade ploter  to pdf  then the font get wrong . and all the leters seprated . 

there is these 2 confegrations that can make it wright / they are not in the outcade pdf plooter  and i dont know how to change it . 

help

Message 11 of 42
pendean

Forgive me, I understood the problem was the plotter.

I see from your screenshot that you are using NOVAPDF driver: and I also see ion your file you are using only an SHX font. I do not have those fonts, do you? If you do, ZIP and post them here.
Message 12 of 42
nmzareeb

thank u .

attached ziped file  with diffrent options of fonts   and it all get wrong in pdf. 

Message 13 of 42
nmzareeb

Message 14 of 42
john.vellek

HI @nmzareeb,

I have found that the Capture fonts options does work with some SHX files but not all. I have logged this issue with the team in the past.  The Product Feedback page as suggested by @WarrenGeissler is a great way to bring additional attention to the issue.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 15 of 42
nmzareeb
in reply to: john.vellek

hi again .

i do wrote a fedback about it as wareen suguest . thank u . i hope it will help .

the text u sugest is true the only arab text ploted wright in the pdf ploter .but its so bad .the leters grafecs (the midle leters and the end leters ) not good . check plz the end leter in the word ... its not the same .. and if want to change it need to do shift all the time     i hate it   its bad font   not easly readable ........ Smiley Indifferentim sorry about my inglesh. 

Screenshot 2018-02-27 09.32.07.png

Message 16 of 42
john.vellek

HI @nmzareeb,

I agree that the font is not great.  So far though, it is the only one that I have found that plots close to correct. I am still watching fore others.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 17 of 42
pendean
Message 18 of 42
nmzareeb
in reply to: john.vellek

waht ue axplanation to it ?? what should be speachl in this font ?? and is it sign thats the proplem have nothing to do with the ploter confegration . 

check plz the diffrence btween the difntion of the diveses in graphics list in bdf external ploter or any hp ploter and the potocade bdf ploter . do u think we can add it ??? 

raster image and true type text . ?!!Screenshot 2018-02-25 23.32.53.png

Message 19 of 42
nmzareeb

Foxit PDF... i dont want it . i  have  proplem in paper size using it . and ... it must be solution . 

thank u 

Message 20 of 42
pendean

I don't see any of your SHX fonts in your ZIP file. Try again?

BTW your novaPDF option you keep posting, does it work with TTF fonts? Change and find out.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report