Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set support file search path with PackageContents.xml

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
675 Views, 5 Replies

Unable to set support file search path with PackageContents.xml

I'm unable to set support search path for AutoCAD LT.

Here is the code

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
Name="CAD4Test"
Description="CAD4 Test">
<CompanyDetails Name="HBS" />
<RuntimeRequirements OS="Win32|Win64" Platform="AutoCAD*|ACLT|ACADLT" SeriesMin="R18.2" />
<Components Description="CUI">
<RuntimeRequirements SupportPath="./Contents/;./Contents/Resources/" OS="Win32|Win64" Platform="AutoCAD*" SeriesMin="R18.2" />
<ComponentEntry AppName="CAD4Test" ModuleName="./Contents/cad4.cuix" AppDescription="Sapa CAD4" />
</Components>
<Components Description="CUI">
<RuntimeRequirements SupportPath="./Contents/;./Contents/Resources/" ToolPalettePath="./" OS="Win32|Win64" Platform="ACLT|ACADLT" SeriesMin="R18.2" />
<ComponentEntry AppName="CAD4Test" ModuleName="./Contents/cad4.cuix" AppDescription="CAD4 Test" />
</Components>
</ApplicationPackage>

It works in AutoCAD full version but in AutoCAD LT 2020 only the cuix file is loaded.

For debug reason I tried with ToolPalettePath and this works in AutoCAD LT 2020.

Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug in AutoCAD LT 2020?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
steven-g
in reply to: Anonymous

I could be wrong on this, but my guess would be in the word "code", LT doesn't do code, LT has no access to any of the programming api's . If this is an installation issue then I believe that is another issue and would be best addressed in the installation forum. But in LT paths are set using the options dialogue and have to be done manually.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: steven-g

I should have posted this in "AutoCAD Customization"

Message 4 of 6
cadffm

If this is the right forum, then you can stop asking, because .... read stevens answer again.

I guess you want to install AutoCAD LT themselve? Then the Installation and Licensing Forum should be the right one!

Sebastian

EESignature

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: steven-g

I reposted this with more details here: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/visual-lisp-autolisp-and-general/unable-to-set-support-file-search-pa...

Thanks telling me this was the wrong forum.

Message 6 of 6
steven-g

Its not so much that it is the wrong forum, just that the people who answer questions tend to browse just certain forums, and on specific questions, it can get you a quicker answer by posting in places where you are aiming at a target group of users. Often admin will move posts or you get lucky and find someone who knows or at least can offer advice.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report