Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scales down by 2.54 when pasting

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
misiek
368 Views, 2 Replies

Scales down by 2.54 when pasting

Since a month or two when I copy items from one drawing and paste them to another, ACADLT scales them down by 2.54.

Both drawings are metric, scales have been reset. I tried to find solution on the net but have failed.

Is here anyone who can help me with this annoying problem?

Many thanks in advance.

Michal

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
steven-g
in reply to: misiek

Use the command "-dwgunits" (the hyphen is important) and make sure the values for each of the following settings is the same in both drawings, just keep pressing enter and make a note of the values to start with, there are 5 settings and you will probably find at least one that shows up a difference.

Message 3 of 3
misiek
in reply to: steven-g

Thank you very much, you've made my day 🙂

Never entered dwgunits command,  it seems it's not documented in my version of ACADLT2019.

It showed that template I started the work from was set up in inches as length unit - not knowing why. UNIT was set to centimeters, however, but it did not prevent from described behavior. All that mess - DWGUNITS and UNITS - seems to me a bit confusing, it looks like I have to doctorate 😉

brg

Michal

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators