Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"co-ordinates" panel option is missing from my "View" ribbon.

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
b.downeyU9TEQ
1492 Views, 6 Replies

"co-ordinates" panel option is missing from my "View" ribbon.

I have detached my "co-ordinates" panel from the view ribbon on ACAD LT 2021 and shut down.

When reloading LT I've now found that the co-ordinates panel is now missing and there doesn't appear to be a way of reloading the panel into my ribbon?

The right click function on the ribbon no longer displays "co-ordinates" as a Panel option!

***POST TITLE EDITED FOR CLARITY***

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
hwalker
in reply to: b.downeyU9TEQ

This is from LT2016 so should work.

Click the hamburger ringed in the image below

Capture.JPG

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 3 of 7

Thank you for the reply but this is not the problem.

The issue I have is that the "co-ordinates" panel option is missing from my "View" ribbon.  The co-ordinates panel gives you quick access to the various UCS tools used for setting up and switching between UCS.

Unfortunately when rick clicking on the view ribbon my "co-ordinates" panel tick box is missing.

bdowneyU9TEQ_1-1628243401222.png

Message 4 of 7
cadffm

Check you cuix

Command: ABI

ACADLT

Ribbon - TABS - [View 2D] -> is one of the item "View - Coordinates" ?

if not

Ribbon - PANELS - able to find a panel [View - Coordinates] ?

if yes

Drag this Panel to

210806-4.jpg

Sebastian

Message 5 of 7

Thank you for your reply.

See below in green text:

Command: ABI Command was CUI

ACADLT

Ribbon - TABS - [View 2D]-> is one of the item "View - Coordinates" ?

Yes "view - coordinates" was in the location under [View 2D]

However panel/option to "tick" panel was still not available.

Any other suggestions?

Message 6 of 7
pendean

You detached it and moved it off screen most likely. Dual-screen setup? Reduce the program window size and look for it.

Or CUI command, select your workspace, turn on CUSTOMIZE on the right-side, expand the RIBBONS TAB section, find your missing panel, select it, and at the bottom ensure it is set to SHOW and DOCKED. Then APPLY and OK out of the CUI command after you click DONE button to stop workspace editing.

You can also select another workspace then go back to your workspace and see if that helps, or just RESET LT2021 to get everything back. Or a repair/reinstall of the program.

HTH
Message 7 of 7
b.downeyU9TEQ
in reply to: pendean

Brilliant 

Or CUI command, select your workspace, turn on CUSTOMIZE on the right-side, expand the RIBBONS TAB section, find your missing panel, select it, and at the bottom ensure it is set to SHOW and DOCKED. Then APPLY and OK out of the CUI command after you click DONE button to stop workspace editing.

This worked!!!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report