Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plotter Manager

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
3174 Views, 4 Replies

Plotter Manager

I have recently started using AC lt 2017 and cannot find the Plotter Manager or Add A Plotter Wizard.

When I click on the Plotter Manager icon in Output or access it via the Print menu it takes me to my A360 files.

I have tried multiple searches within my system for the .exe files and have found nothing.

Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

For most of us, at the commandline, type PLOTTERMANAGER then hit <enter> key on your keyboard. A folder will open, double-click on the add-a-plotter item there.

Are you a daily user of A360? Do you have syncing turned on? did you "migrate" from an older version when you installed or first ran LT2017?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

The entry of PLOTTERMANAGER or via menus and icons only ever takes me to my A360 folder containing my current projects.

My goal is to plot to an .eps file so that I can edit my presentation drawings in Adobe Illustrator.
This was my workflow in previous versions of AC (2007/2011).

Sent from my iPhone
Message 4 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Start OPTIONS command, and go here, what is the path? It should be

C:\Users\YOURLOGINNAMEHERE\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\AutoCAD ver number\R-number\enu\Plotters

Capture.JPG

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

That did it! Plotter Manager found.

Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators