Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over and over and over again

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
418 Views, 8 Replies

Over and over and over again

We keep getting these e-mails, sometimes 10 to 15 times a day:

Date: Mon, May 9, 2016 at 11:34 AM
Subject: Autodesk Registration & Activations: Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2016 2016 (xxx-xxxxxxxx)
To: 

Thank you for registering your Autodesk product. The information you provide helps us serve you better in the future and helps you stay informed about Autodesk products and services.
Autodesk, Inc.Thank you for registering.

Thank you for registering your Autodesk product. The information you provide helps us serve you better in the future and helps you stay informed about Autodesk products and services.

Serial Number: XXX-YYYYYYYY 
Product: Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2016 2016
Computer Name:<NAMEOFCOMPUTER>

If you have requested an activation code through the Autodesk website, you may need to follow these additional instructions to complete your activation:

1. On your computer, copy the below activation code to your clipboard or save the Activation File (if attached).
  2. Start the product for which you requested an activation code.
  3. Follow the prompts to activate the product.
  4. When requested, paste the activation code from your clipboard or browse to the Activation File you saved in Step 1 to complete the activation.

Activation Code:

WHY??!?!?!

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi deitechsupport

I am sorry to see that you are having activation issues. Can we try a manual activation to see if fixes the problem for you?

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if my post fully solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

I think the problem stems from the fact that the software was purchased and
put under an incorrect e-mail address (mine) and it was corrected to our
general software e-mail address for registration. It is working fine but I
keep getting all these activations for the same serial number over and over
again.

*Joey Albert*

--
Important Notice: This message is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed. The information provided is confidential.
Accordingly, any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of
this information by, or disclosure of it to, anyone other than the intended
recipient could have significant adverse effects and is prohibited. This
message does not constitute an offer to purchase or sell any securities or
other interests.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous

I think the problem stems from the fact that the software was purchased and put under an incorrect e-mail address (mine) and it was corrected to our general software e-mail address for registration.  It is working fine but I keep getting all these activations for the same serial number over and over again.  So I doubt a manual activation will help.  Chatting with a representative, they told me to uninstall and reinstall which is not a very good suggestion!

Message 5 of 9
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

I suggest that if the manual activation did not work as described in my prior post, that contacting the account activation/registration team would be in order.

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if my post fully solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous

Thanks but I have never had a good experience with support. It takes them
sometimes a week to get back to me. Chatting is with one available agent
only.

--
Important Notice: This message is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed. The information provided is confidential.
Accordingly, any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of
this information by, or disclosure of it to, anyone other than the intended
recipient could have significant adverse effects and is prohibited. This
message does not constitute an offer to purchase or sell any securities or
other interests.
Message 7 of 9
john.vellek

Hi jalbert,

I suggest trying them one more time. We are making a whole-hearted effort to step up our game for our customers.

John Vellek

Message 8 of 9
john.vellek

Hi jalbert,

I am checking back to see if my post helped you with your problem. Please add a post with your results so other Forum users can benefit.

John Vellek

Message 9 of 9
john.vellek

Hi jalbert,

I have escalated your case so we can get this resolved for you. You should be hearing from our support team within the next few days.

It sounds like the Subscription Term doesn't exactly match the end date of the asset but they should be able to get this corrected for you.

Thanks for your patience.

John Vellek

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators