Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT22 multiple block insertion

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
r.robinson
323 Views, 4 Replies

LT22 multiple block insertion

I've just loaded LT22 and found that when inserting a block multiple times it no longer allows me to orientate each block individually, but inserts them all at the same orientation. Is there a work-around other than reverting to LT21?

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
r.robinson
in reply to: r.robinson

In LT21 and before, multiple block insertion allows individual instances to be oriented to local requirements but LT22 orientates all instancea as the first insertion. Is there a setting I'm missing here or do I need to revert to LT21 until this is sorted?

Message 3 of 5
Edwin.Rense

Just to be picky, this is not the LT forum but the 'Full' forum.
For the actual problem: Are you using the the new 'insert palette' or are you using the classicinsert function.

Are both your 'rotation' and 'repeat placement' options active?

When 'Rotation' is active is is automatically placed with the same rotation as the first.

When 'Rotation' is inactive you get the commandline option to enter a rotation.

Else use classicinsert (not tried it yet)

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Kind regards,

Edwin Rense
Cadac Group AEC BV
Supporting Consultant AEC
Cadac Group .
Message 4 of 5
pendean

Not enough information: how are you inserting your blocks in LT2021 in detail?
And in LT2022 in detail?

OR... How do we replicate your issue in our LT2022 setups with our blocks and the core commands you are using?
Message 5 of 5
r.robinson
in reply to: Edwin.Rense

I had previously tried to get this answered through mu VAR but to no avail. They basically said 'too hard for us' I had assumed it was something simple, as you have pointed out. Many thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report