Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linetypes

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
251 Views, 3 Replies

Linetypes

I'm fairly new to AutoCad LT 9.0, so maybe this is a very basic question that someone might be able to help me with. I have my linetypes set in model space, but they are not appearing on my layout. I'm using the fence and phantom linetypes on a 22x34 drawing. What could be the problem and how do I correct this?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

PSLTSCALE variable, change it's setting then run REGEN to see the effects.
Explained in Help if you want more information.

--
Dean Saadallah
http://LTisACAD.blogspot.com
--
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

...or, to elaborate, start by setting your annotative scale in modelspace, to whatever most of your paperspace viewport scales will likely be. Then make sure LTSCALE, MSLTSCALE, PSLTSCALE and CELTSCALE are all set to 1. Then select and test a few of the standard linetypes by drawing them in modelspace and then switching to paperspace and viewing them through a viewport. AutoCAD comes with 3 variations of a lot of them, for representing 3 different ways without having to resort to scale overrides. You want to be able to see what you want for a finished linetype in modelspace, and then see the same thing in paperspace and in every viewport in paperspce.
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Thank you for your help!!! Very much appreciated!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators