Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installation error

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
367 Views, 6 Replies

installation error

Ok, it should not be this difficult to get a program to be installed, and forget trying to get help from autodesk, they are almost unreachable.

ok, basic clean install, gets error 1603 on c++ 2008.  removed per web instructions, no difference.

removed all c++ 2008 and 2010, now getting error 1052 requested control not valid for this service, as well as the C++ error.  

a previous post said to remove all c++, remove all .Net framework and try the install.  why do i have to destroy my machine and all the other components that need these services to install a program?

autodesk, you out there, would love a little help here.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Start from the beginning: what is it you are trying to install, and which Windows OS?
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Ok, autocad lt 2011 on win 7 pro machine.

We downloaded the iso from the website at a link from support. No matter what I try, it wont go past the trying to install c++ 2008 x86 and errors in about 3 seconds.

Joe Reeves
MCSE, MCITP
Network Engineer
Keen Solutions Group, Inc.
(888) 862-2950, Ext 106
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

did both of these, even did a restore point restore and did them in different order, still not happening.
Message 6 of 7
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

You also removed C++ and reinstalled it?
Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

I removed c++ 2008 and attempted install, got same error. When I removed c++ 2010 and tried it, got same error and a new error. So I did a system restore to point at which I started, addressed the KB issue and attempted to install and it failed again, same error.

Joe Reeves
MCSE, MCITP
Network Engineer
Keen Solutions Group, Inc.
(888) 862-2950, Ext 106

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators