Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add furniture to a plot plan

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
3846 Views, 3 Replies

How to add furniture to a plot plan

I am relatively new to Autocad LT and am using Autocad LT 2020 student version. I was given an assignment to draw a plot plan for a basic apartment and I wanted to know how I could add furniture to a plot plan, specifically a tub, toilet, doors, sink etc. Are there a files readily available in Autocad LT or a website where I can download them?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
natasha.l
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous, 

Sure, you can use Design Center to place some basic furniture blocks into your plan. 

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 3 of 4
steven-g

Autocad LT has a few sample blocks spread over several drawings which you should be able to find on your computer here "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD LT 2020\Sample\en-us\DesignCenter". It's more usual that people either create their own or look on manufacturers web sites where a lot of them now are including CAD files. 

Message 4 of 4
pendean

Make your own blocks or search the web for free content: LT is not made for a specific industry (in your case, houses), so it does not come with a vast library for any of that.

Ask your teacher about it all, they can help you find content.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators