Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I hide model space in the Publish command permanently? -LT 2021

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
vanessaH6CHC
739 Views, 3 Replies

How do I hide model space in the Publish command permanently? -LT 2021

I have recently been switched to Autocad LT from the full version and I can't find a way to organize the sheets showing up in the publish menu by type (model space vs layouts). The full version had a column that I could click to make them all group which allowed for simple removal but I don't seem to have this option in LT. Is there some sort of setting that I can change so model space never even shows up in this menu in the first place vs having to go through my list and delete them one by one?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: vanessaH6CHC

LT's PUBLISH and SSM look and work exactly 100% just like full AutoCAD: unless you relied on a 3rd party add-on in the other software.

Here is full AutoCAD's PUBLISH pop-up: please explain how this looks different from your LT version so we all have a starting point (if you can share a screenshot of yours in LT that would help too):

pendean_0-1634929194174.png

In the meantime, in both AutoCAD and LT simply right-clicking in the "sheet" area of PUBLISH command and deselecting the MODELSPACE option will stop those tabs from appearing again

pendean_1-1634929320576.png

HTH

Message 3 of 4
vanessaH6CHC
in reply to: pendean

Mine doesn't have the 3D DWF column which is what I use on the full version to organize the model views into a group before removing them. Screenshot below:

vanessaH6CHC_0-1634931450914.png

Using the right-click menu and unchecking it should solve my issue. Thanks

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: vanessaH6CHC

@vanessaH6CHC Interesting use of that column: I always ignored it since I never created 3DDWF files.
Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators