Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gravel hatch appears corrupted

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
Anonymous
586 Views, 10 Replies

Gravel hatch appears corrupted

the Hatch gravel appears corrupt

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
steven-g
in reply to: Anonymous

That is not a lot of information to work with, a screenshot might help us to see what is going on.

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: steven-g

Hi Steven, im sorry , i dont speak english very well, but the problem is that all my hatches are corrupt. 

I all ready search on internet about a solution and i found that maybe my graphic card was the problem, and getting inside the hardware acceleration and change to OFF the problem was fixed. 

I did it and it Works, but now the problem is that my computer is slow and its a new one, so im frustrating

Message 4 of 11
pendean

How far away from 0,0,0 is your hatch?

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

What would be the workaround if this were the issue (drawing hatches far away from 0,0,0)? I've encountered this problem before, and am curious as to the best way to approach it?

Message 6 of 11
pendean

Moving your entire modelspace content to 0,0,0 should fix the problem: is that an option?
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Not really, I do survey drafting and work mainly on state plane , so I'm usually working with coordinates up in the millions. Some hatches just don't play nice there. My technique has been to draw the hatch boundary in model space, use CHSPACE to put it in paper space, draw the hatch there and then CHSPACE it back to MS. It works but it always seems cumbersome. Was just wondering if there was a more elegant solution.

Message 8 of 11
pendean

That's the only workaround I am aware of as well.
Message 9 of 11
cadffm

Please try MATCHPROP with Hatch-Property setting.

If i remember right, it can also fix the problem and would be much better the your way.

Sorry, i can not test it on my side now.

Sebastian

EESignature

Message 10 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: cadffm

look into the hatchedit command, look for the Hatch origin box and use click to set new origin. select a corner of your hatch boundary. This may help your issue.

Message 11 of 11
Anonymous

Yep, that does the trick.

Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators