Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e06d7363h Exception at 1158a5ch

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
714 Views, 8 Replies

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e06d7363h Exception at 1158a5ch

AutoCAD keep crashing with the error "FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e06d7363h Exception at 1158a5ch"

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Robert

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Your AutoCAD version is...?
Your Windows version is...?
Is this a sudden new problem that started today? Or is this a new PC/Installation?
Message 3 of 9
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

I see that you are visiting as a new member to the AutoCAD LT forum. Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Do you have the opportunity to submit a crash report when you see this message? If so, can you give me the CER number so I can examine what might be happening?

It would also be helpful as @pendean asked, to know your:

OS

AutoCAD LT version

Graphics Card make and model.

Installation that has been working for quite some time or new installation.

Di dyou just receive some Windows updates or perhaps hardware driver updates.

Please give me some more details and I hope that I can resolve this problem for you.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

Thanks for the response.

Whenever I try to submit a crash report it just comes up saying "An error has occurred"

AutoCAD is 2018 version O.49.0.0

The computer has a Intel HD 4400 

AutoCAD has been installed since April but the issue has been happening since around September 

Also no major updates have been installed or hardware changes done to the PC

Thanks!

Message 5 of 9
pendean

AutoCAD 2018 is currently at 2018.1.1 version, go get all the updates.

What triggers the crash? a command, function, sequence?
What changed with your workflows? Perhaps you started doing something in September, could be as dumb as plugging your phone into the PC, or working from an external drive, or... you tell us.

FWIW Software has no moving parts to break, so something did indeed install to break it starting in September: you do run Windows and it is connected to the web, so no point in "nothing got installed" claims these days 🙂
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

I am not actually the end user that's having the issues.

But we have a GPO in place to prevent any USB devices being plugged into the system (Keyboard and mouse use PS2)

Also all windows updates are pushed out with WSUS and the site where the user is located hasn't received any updates. 

The last piece of software besides AutoCAD LT was installed in 2016.

Have you got any other suggestions?

Message 7 of 9
pendean

What triggers the crash? a command, function, sequence? Find out.
Did you sit with the user and observe the crashes? What did you conclude?
Are they repeatable, on demand, or just random?
Do they happen once a day, 10- times a day, every 10-minutes? Or just by starting the program?

Or are all the crashes limited to one file, or a set of file from one source or one folder on the server?

If they are tied to a server: does the crash occur if they are disconnected from it and files are local as a test?

Is this the one and only user of AutoCADLT2018 at the location? Are others having the same issues?

Once more: Software has no moving parts to break, so something changed in the system to break it starting in September
Message 8 of 9
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous

Is AutoCAD fully patched from the Autodesk Desktop App or from the Account page?

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Message 9 of 9
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

I am a bit confused. You indicate that nothing has changed since 2016 but that you have AutoCAD LT 2018 installed.

At any rate, I suggest creating a new Local Admin account on this workstation. Logon with the new user account and see how AutoCAD LT behaves.  I would like to see if the user profile is damaged using this test or if this is a permissions issue caused by GPO that might be too restrictive.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report