Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTB file unavailable in PAGESETUP and PLOT commands

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
chick.biker
208 Views, 3 Replies

CTB file unavailable in PAGESETUP and PLOT commands

I am unable to utilize my CTB file when I plot.  I have verified it is in the correct location:  attached screenshot shows results of STYLESMANAGER command display.  Are there settings in PAGESETUP or PLOT that pre-select the type of plotter table?  Is there something else I should try?

Thanks.

Chick.biker
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: chick.biker

Can you show us a screenshot of the PLOT command pop-up where you would be using the CTB file?
It might give a clue as to why perhaps, like your DWG file is set to use STB instead (a DWG file never uses both CTB and STB at the same time).

EDIT: seems you had the same issue a few years back when you also upgraded https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-lt-forum/missing-ctb-file/m-p/9265212#M180009

HTH

Message 3 of 4
hwalker

is your drawing using STB files instead? If so at the command line type CONVERTPSTYLES

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 4 of 4
chick.biker

This solved it. I started with a blank file pointing to the wrong plot table.  Thanks.

Chick.biker

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report