Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not print from Autocad lt 2019 to plotter HP DesignJet 800

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
jindra.srb
3073 Views, 5 Replies

Can not print from Autocad lt 2019 to plotter HP DesignJet 800

Hi All,

after install my new autocad lt 2019, I can not print on plotter HP DesignJet 800. Autocad does not want to work with this printer's drivers. I have tried different drivers and various ways to add my plotter. But I did not succeed even though I can print from other programs. Previously, I had autocad lt 2014 installed and everything worked great. Both autocads have been installed on windows 10 x64.

Do you have any experience with this problem? Please help, I do not want to buy a new plotter.
Thanks a lot

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
cadffm
in reply to: jindra.srb

experience?
Yes, search for another driver!
And for testing use only this system driver and not an old *.pc3 file!
Because sometime you have to create a new one in that case.

Have you tried the HP Universal driver, a non specific 800 driver?

Ask HP for the best choice.

Sebastian

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
pendean

New versions of AutoCAD/LT in Win10 stopped working with ancient HP plotters some time ago now: there are many workarounds starting with finding an old WIn7 64bit driver to try and install/use, or plotting to PDF then printing the PDFs to your plotter.

Search these forums for more things to try as well.

Message 4 of 6
jindra.srb
in reply to: cadffm

Hi,

The last driver I've found is 2012 for the win 7 system. And it's a universal driver. I also communicated with HP support, but only in Czech republic. They sent me the same drivers I had and did not work.

Message 5 of 6
jindra.srb

Problem resolved, drivers used for win 8 x64. But finding them was not easy. Thanks to all for your help.

Message 6 of 6
cadffm

I'm glad,

but please leave the exact name and if possible a link to the driver (The exact name is more important)

Sebastian

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators