Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tell me I can change this in AutoCAD LT 2019?

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
CalypsoArt
1119 Views, 11 Replies

Tell me I can change this in AutoCAD LT 2019?

I just switched to ACLT 2019. I understand the need to refresh UIs and icons fro different versions. However the change to the layer manager does not work for me on so many levels. The yellow/orange on white. With so many customizations available in AutoCad, Tell me I can change this to my 2017 or other look/icons?

AC2019.png

john.vellek has embedded your image(s) for clarity

@CalypsoArtjohn.vellek has edited your subject line for clarity: Tell me I can chan this?

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
gotphish001
in reply to: CalypsoArt

You can go into options>display and change the color scheme to dark from light and see if you like that better. If you click on the "color" button below the scheme you can change lots of stuff, but I didn't see anything in there for palettes or similar to be changed.  

Nick DiPietro
Cad Manager/Monkey

Message 3 of 12
jayhar

Hi,

Turn off "GRAPHICSCONFIG"

Please Subscribe YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCclj8v9vHQiFa8_DriuAk3w

Please Mark the Post or Posts as Solution(s) to help others find the answer quickly.
Message 4 of 12
john.vellek

Hi @CalypsoArt,

I have seen similar posts in other threads on the change of the icons.  I have been inquiring about this to the team as it is my impression that this change was unintentional.

You can try disabling hardware acceleration in your graphicsconfig and also try updating your graphics card driver.

Is your AutoCAD LT 2019 fully updated from your account page or Autodesk Desktop App?

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 5 of 12
CalypsoArt
in reply to: john.vellek

Disabling hardware acceleration does nothing. This is a new machine with a new GTX 1060 with the latest driver.

I assumed the icons were a design change. Do others have a different look in their 2019? 

Message 6 of 12
john.vellek

Hi @CalypsoArt,

This is the way mine look.

Capture.PNG

If you type ABOUT in your AutoCAD LT, can you give your exact build version?

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Message 7 of 12
cadffm
in reply to: john.vellek

The TO ask about the LAYER TOOLBAR
Where the icon changed in 2019.1
But i am not sure if the OP ask about the icons or the background.

Sebastian

Message 8 of 12
john.vellek
in reply to: cadffm

Hi Sebastina,

I am not sure either - let's see what @CalypsoArt can offer in greater detail.

John Vellek

Message 9 of 12
pendean

Are you simply unhappy with the fuzzy yellow icons found in LT2019? There is nothing you can do about them, some color-blind out-of-focus-lensed genius at Autodesk approved them.

You can change the background white color to anything you want, I use the Dark Scheme found in OPTIONS

Capture.PNG 

Message 10 of 12
CalypsoArt
in reply to: pendean

Yours is not that pretty either, but not as bad as mine. Yours has a gray rather than white background. My UI is also set to dark.

Product version P.103.0.0 AutoCAD LT 2019.1

Message 11 of 12
pendean

I also got rid of Win10's all white scheme in active program windows: start customizing my friend 🙂

Message 12 of 12
CalypsoArt
in reply to: pendean

Where did you change that? Is it a Windows parameter? All my other programs are fine. I don't want to be forced by Autocad to change the appearance of all my other software.

The 2019 layer icons are pretty bad to my eye. On a white background they are truly awful.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report