Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batchplot layout1 only

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
341 Views, 2 Replies

Batchplot layout1 only

Hello i am sorry if there is a solution for this and i could not find it.

I am trying to batchplot all of my drawings but only need the layout 1 from each drawing. i am currently inserting the drawings to be batch plotted then selecting them all and unselecting layout 1 through all of them them deleting the selected layout 2 and 3. this is very tedious and time consuming when im batch plotting 300 drawings and need to select layout 2 and 3 to be deleted. Is there a way to sort them by layout name or only insert layout1 from a list of drawings to be plotted? any help or info on this would be greatly appreciated. 

Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Start using SSM (SheetSet Manager) upfront, then you can create special sets that suit your need all day long and reuse as often as you need https://www.autodesk.com/autodesk-university/article/Managing-Your-Sheets-Sheet-Set-Manager-2019

Or... after you sort manually through PUBLISH command to only keep what you want, use the option to save your set in PUBLISH to reuse later.

As you know, automation only comes from pre-planning ahead of time.

Nope, in LT, there is not much else you can do. Sorry.
Message 3 of 3
janu319
in reply to: Anonymous

Batchplot(Publish) all the layouts including model to a dummy folder, open that folder and search for *Layout1. Then you only see all layout1 PDFs, If you set your file view to details, then you can see much clearly. Select all and move to the correct folder. Publishing may take some time but manual efforts will be reduced. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report