Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT can't edit, delete, or do anything to Feature Control Frames or Surface Texture symbols

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
samuel.musgroveZ4BXN
414 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD LT can't edit, delete, or do anything to Feature Control Frames or Surface Texture symbols

This may extend to other things, but as far as I've found it's just those two. Dimensions made by the ampowerdim commands can be edited or deleted just fine, but unless I explode the FCFs or surface texture symbols, they can't even be deleted by anyone with AutoCAD LT, which is a problem because I'm the only one in my company that has anything more recent than AutoCAD LT 2017 and I've literally been using these features for 6 months without figuring out about these problems.

I tried using the proxygraphics command to no avail, I even tried just exploding them on AutoCAD LT and deleting them from there, but it doesn't work, they'll explode but then they won't erase. They're just stuck there. I can delete or edit or explode them from my computer, but nobody else can. I can start using regular datum control frames from default AutoCAD but that doesn't fix the problem of the hundreds of drawings I've made that have these unstoppable little demon ****s that won't go away.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

LT is a limited version of AutoCAD that cannot touch AutoCADMECH content.

You will need AutoCADMECH to "fix" whatever you want, that is by design from Autodesk.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators