Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2019 FATAL ERROR on startup

23 REPLIES 23
SOLVED
Message 1 of 24
Anonymous
5195 Views, 23 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2019 FATAL ERROR on startup

Hi,

I successfully installed LT 2019 and was fine for the first day.  However since activating the Save to Web and Mobile option,  LT 2019 now crashes/freezes on startup with the following error report:

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e0434352h Exception at 1D604008h

I have removed/re-installed a number of times now, and also updated graphics drivers.  Still no change.  Odd that it worked perfectly well until attempting Save to Web and Mobile.

Any suggestions for a fix.

Thanks, David H

Windows 10 Pro v1709

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz

32GB RAM

NVIDIA Quadro M2200 4096 MB GDDR5

23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
in reply to: dan908

yes I did migrate all of my settings on install

Message 22 of 24
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Reset LT2019 to remove the migrated content and see if your issue goes away https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to...
Message 23 of 24
dan908
in reply to: pendean

The specific item that was migrated that is causing the problem should be the sysvar SHOWNEWSTATE (hidden/ no autocomplete). If you set that to 0 after migrating or before installing Web and Mobile App everything should work fine. I just finished confirming that.

And, we will work on fixing that permanently in the future so it does not migrate.

You could also edit the SHOWNEWSTATE setting in the registry to 0 if already stuck in the state.

Thank you for reporting this problem. This will be a big benefit to fix this and prevent frustration.

Dan

AutoCAD Quality Assurance Manager
Message 24 of 24
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

Hi. Yes I thought of that and have checked and confirmed the latest NET framework and also have the latest nvidia drivers. It all went bad after to use the new save to mobile utility.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators