Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD LT 2013 crashing

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
keren
436 Views, 10 Replies

AutoCAD LT 2013 crashing

Hello, my Autocad crashed today, and since that crash I can't work.

The CER # is: 188322322 it was sent to Autocad, but I havn't received any help. I really don't know with whom I can get assistance about this problem. 

Thank you in advance.

Keren

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
rkmcswain
in reply to: keren

I think @john.vellek is the person you want, he can trace down that CER.
R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 11
keren
in reply to: rkmcswain

Thank you very much, I work on PC i see that John is a Mac person...
Message 4 of 11
DarrenP

john no longer works for autodesk

i’ll ping @natasha.l to see if she can help

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 5 of 11
keren
in reply to: DarrenP

Thank you.
Message 6 of 11
rkmcswain

@DarrenP wrote:

john no longer works for autodesk

Good info. I hope that was his choice.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 7 of 11
pendean

LT2013 is not new: so what is different today with your PC or Windows or where you store files?

Message 8 of 11
natasha.l

Hello @DarrenP & Everyone, 

Yes, John chose to leave Autodesk for another opportunity. He wrote the community a farewell post here.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello @keren

I can take a look at the CER, but please keep in mind Autodesk offers the current version & three versions back (2016-2019 versions)any older unsupported versions may not receive the same level of support & may not function on a newer operating system. Please review the system requirements before attempting to download & install.

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 9 of 11
natasha.l

Hello @keren

I pulled this up for you & see it is a operating system failure. Please review the specific system requirements for the application you are trying to run before attempting to download & install, the application will continue to have performance issues if these requirements are not met. 

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 10 of 11
pendean

Read this about Windows10 and your old software https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/learn-explore/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Windows-...

If the tips in the article above did not help, try the free tips here or purchase the fix offered here for that combo http://www.longbowsoftware.com

Or re-install Windows 7 SP1 on that PC.

Or use Windows 10's own Virtual OS setup https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/virtualization/hyper-v-on-windows/quick-start/quick-create-virtual-...

Or start renting the newest version of AutoCAD/LT that is designed for Windows10.

Message 11 of 11
keren
in reply to: pendean

Thank you. I have installed an xp-pen driver and when i uninstalled it, the system came back to life.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators