Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

annotation in block is not scaling properly when layout is adjusted

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
ivana_stanic
47 Views, 3 Replies

annotation in block is not scaling properly when layout is adjusted

Hello again! Firstly, I have to thank everyone for their patience for us ignorant in AutoCAD proficiency as well as for their solution for, I think, every problem here on forum.
That being said, I have a "situation". Not calling it a problem, because I am tired, and tired.
I will upload the DWG, basically, annotation in block is too large in Layout, I have tried everything I could possibly find until the tiredness caught up with me.
I know I am doing something wrong with the scaling, but I cannot seem to put my mind around it, so I would appreciate any help at all, even some links with explanation of the scaling process and everything... Drawing in model space is in cm, layout should be 1:100 scaling...

So yeah....

Thank you once again for the immense help you provide to us. Cheers

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
hwalker
in reply to: ivana_stanic

Your text is set to a paper space height of 18 and as you can see in the image below that is what it is showing

hwalker_0-1727878832720.png

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 3 of 4
pendean
in reply to: ivana_stanic

@ivana_stanic wrote:

...Drawing in model space is in cm, layout should be 1:100 scaling...

Your DWG's units are set to INCHES: use DWGUNITS command in your software in your file (and all of your problem files) will show the setting and will also fix it for you with re-scaling and stuff too if you want that.

And Layout1 is using a papersize of 36x24INCHES: shouldn't you be in the mm page sizes instead to be consistently "metric"? Just wondering about that.

@hwalker spotted other settings that need adjusting too

pendean_0-1727882913446.png

pendean_1-1727882982239.pngpendean_2-1727883009600.pngpendean_3-1727883035826.png

Message 4 of 4
ivana_stanic
in reply to: pendean

Thank you so much, will see al the problems and correct them.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report