🔊 Where are the industries headed? Invite to share your point of view

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
handjonathan
323 Views, 6 Replies

🔊 Where are the industries headed? Invite to share your point of view

Thought Leadership Survey.jpg

Where are the industries headed?  

Autodesk is partnering with research firm Ipsos to survey leaders about their point of view regarding the most important current and future opportunities, barriers, and the top transformative areas across a variety of industries globally, including architecture, engineering, construction, design and manufacturing, and media and entertainment.

Take the survey now >

As technology transforms businesses at a rapid pace, and gives birth to new processes and business approaches, the objective of this research is to surface data and insights to help business leaders calibrate their priorities and attention to stay competitive. The end result will be a global, annual study of leaders and organizations that identifies indicators of change to shape business decisions which will launch early next year. 

The survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete and is available in English, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, and Korean. Please note, when you launch the survey, the first two pages will be in English.  On the third page, you will be able to select your language, and then the rest of the survey will be in your preferred language. Your responses are completely anonymous and confidential and will be used to generate high-impact insights about trends in the above industries.

Jonathan Hand

Industry Community Manager | AEC (Architecture & Building)

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
parkr4st
in reply to: handjonathan

Jonathan

I did the survey to the request for the industry.  I am in the natural resources industries, forestry to be particular, so I selected other and the survey terminated.  AD doesn't care about the Natural Resources industry and associated professions?

Message 3 of 7
RobDraw
in reply to: parkr4st

@parkr4st wrote:

AD doesn't care about the Natural Resources industry and associated professions?

Really?

SMH...

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 4 of 7
parkr4st
in reply to: RobDraw

AD doesn't care about the Natural Resources industry and associated professions?

That is my question relative to the survey.  It seems if other is checked at least a fill in the blank to explain other would be a good survey technique.  Apparently people checking other are not wanted for input?

I'm awaiting a response from AD.

Message 5 of 7
RobDraw

@parkr4st wrote:

That is my question relative to the survey.  It seems if other is checked at least a fill in the blank to explain other would be a good survey technique.  Apparently people checking other are not wanted for input?

If you had actually read the message, you wouldn't have to make such an assumption or even ask.

Here it is for your edification.

Not Caring.png

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 6 of 7
pendean

@parkr4st wrote:

Response from AD? why and from whom exactly? The staffer posting the survey has nothing to do with the survey AFAIK.

Too many people clicked OTHER, that's the problem: not much you can do about it now. Perhaps try next time there is one, get there early. This survey ship has sailed my friend, wave at it and enjoy the rest of your week 😉

Message 7 of 7
RSomppi

@parkr4st wrote:

There is also this in the survey description:

a variety of industries globally, including architecture, engineering, construction, design and manufacturing, and media and entertainment.

It seems that you were not a part of the target audience.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta