Did you mean: 

WHAT DIM SETTINGS MAKE THESE REAIUS DIFFERNT

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
nikm42Q9N
298 Views, 4 Replies

WHAT DIM SETTINGS MAKE THESE REAIUS DIFFERNT

Attached shows two radius dimensions of the same thing. One is just a leader and the other is a leader line to center. im trying to figure out what settings make the one with just the leader and no line to center. Trying to apply to our company standard dimensions but cant figure what setting are needed. I can just copy and change the fudge the settings, but I would like to know how to do it from scratch. Thanks

Capture.PNG

john.vellek has embedded your image(s) for clarity

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: nikm42Q9N

Post the actual DWG file please.

Message 3 of 5
Kent1Cooper

Here's the text-direction distinction [in the DIMSTYLE Manager, Modify... dialog box]:
DIM1.PNG

And here's the one that gets that line toward the center, though for me it only puts that in when the text is outside the curve, so I assume there's another setting I'm also not finding, to get that when the text is inside:

DIM2.PNG

Kent Cooper, AIA
Message 4 of 5
nikm42Q9N
in reply to: Kent1Cooper

Hi sorry about bad English. I am looking for the option with no center line. I just want the leader and the dimension at 90 degrees like the first example. We have many radius tickets to make and the center line just gets in the way

Message 5 of 5
john.vellek

Hi @nikm42Q9N,

These are the settings I have:

Capture2.PNGCapture1.PNGCapture.PNG

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report