Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewport scale toolbar issue

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
w64bit
229 Views, 3 Replies

Viewport scale toolbar issue

I found a viewport scale toolbar issue which can be replicate like this: - create a viewport - turn on Viewports toolbar - select viewport (the scale should not be a standard/default defined scale 1:1, 1:2 ...) - in Viewports toolbar click once on scale input box > the content will be selected - copy and paste in a text editor - the number of digits for the non standard/default scale is 20 - if the scale digits is less than 20, the rest of the digits will filled with spaces Can anyone confirm this?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
GustavoUbriaco
in reply to: w64bit

hi there could you share an image please?

Gustavo Ubriaco Contreras
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
neaton
in reply to: w64bit

Yes, I can duplicate it. Are you trying to use the scale someplace like a LISP routine or is this just an anomaly you discovered?

Nancy

@w64bit wrote:
I found a viewport scale toolbar issue which can be replicate like this: - create a viewport - turn on Viewports toolbar - select viewport (the scale should not be a standard/default defined scale 1:1, 1:2 ...) - in Viewports toolbar click once on scale input box > the content will be selected - copy and paste in a text editor - the number of digits for the non standard/default scale is 20 - if the scale digits is less than 20, the rest of the digits will filled with spaces Can anyone confirm this?
Message 4 of 4
w64bit
in reply to: neaton

1.png

Screenshot = the selection is made of 4.954 value + 15 spaces.

Can anyone at Autodesk please submit this (I already did on feedback page).

Thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta