Did you mean: 

viewport issues

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
842 Views, 9 Replies

viewport issues

I insert a viewport on a layout and it's fine. I go to other tabs and when I go back to the tab I just set up the viewport is black. The objects are still there but you can't see the all. I go into the viewport and the background doesn't change. This doesn't happen to all layout tabs just typically my panel tabs.

Please help.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
Kent1Cooper
in reply to: Anonymous

Try REGENALL.  And read about the MAXACTVP System Variable, though I'm not sure that would be the issue -- it's described as a MAXimum number of ACTive ViewPorts "in a layout," but if it's really a maximum total in all layouts, it could have that effect.

Kent Cooper, AIA
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous

Good morning Kent

Regenall did not work I'm sorry to say. I only have one viewport on the tab. I presently have a 27 page (layouts) drawing. The only sheets that are not blacked out are my riser & floor plan pages. When I publish the set it's fine??

Message 4 of 10
Patchy

Command MAXACTVP and increase the number, see if it helps.

Message 5 of 10
vinodkl

Hi @Anonymous 

Seems to be some glitch. Try deleting the old viewport and creating a new one and see if the problem vanishes. Also "PURGE" and "AUDIT" the drawing to remove any errors in the drawing 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 10
Valentin-WSP

@Anonymous ,

Consider these solutions: 

Please select the "Accept as Solution" button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Emilio Valentin
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: Patchy

Alreadt set to the max of 64

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: vinodkl

That's what I've been doing, comes back.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: Valentin-WSP

That worked Valentin, thanks alot.

Message 10 of 10
Anonymous

It did it again. The hardware accelerator fixed it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report