Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Un-able to adjust scale in my view-port windows

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
310 Views, 5 Replies

Un-able to adjust scale in my view-port windows

So just as the tile says, I'm unable to adjust the scale in my view-port windows. I'm on my A size paper tab, when I drag my mouse down to the bottom right decimal/scale area its a dull grey and I can't open it to change my scale. I have also tried it from the properties and under the standard scale table it says custom. When I change it to the desired scale it change right back to custom. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Jeremiah Williams

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

it could be your viewport is locked? in the command type MV > lock > select OFF > and pick your Viewport. and see if helps. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 6
imadHabash

>> when I drag my mouse down to the bottom right decimal/scale area its a dull grey and I can't open it to change my scale.

This is because you're working on a locked VP , unlock it as shown below and see if any changes ? 

Loc.PNG

Imad Habash

EESignature

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: imadHabash

Thank you for your reply. I'm not sure if my first reply went through. I sent it from my phone. I didn't think to add this to my origenal post but. The windows are not locked. I've got the student version of 2019 autocad. Thanks again.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

edit:

View port windows are not locked

Message 6 of 6
pendean

Show us: post a video of you in action on your computer in AutoCAD, you can use this free tool to do the recording https://knowledge.autodesk.com/community/screencast

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta