Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The table is copied with an extra straight line

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
cadhome
288 Views, 4 Replies

The table is copied with an extra straight line

In CAD, I copy the table with two separate commands, but the copied table with ctrl+c has a line。thanks all.

cadhome_0-1691548914144.png

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
CalamityJane32
in reply to: cadhome

Its not so much that there is an extra line there, but your table formatting is a bit weird. 
If you have a look at the data type of each of those rows, they're all "headers". the row heights vary abit which indicates something changed etc. 

I took your file and ran our company based remove-formatting routine on it and my tables come out looking as per the attached file. Suggest revisiting your table style?

Message 3 of 5
cadhome

Message 4 of 5
cadhome
in reply to: CalamityJane32

The cell height of the third row of this table wants to be set to a relatively small size. And the top three rows are set to not show borders。I am on your file, after resetting, the bottom border of that line is still displayed after copying。 thanks .

Message 5 of 5
vinodkl

Hello @cadhome 

There seems to be like the border color of the table has been edited. On my end, even when I use the command "COPY" or use "ctrl+C" the result is the same and I am seeing an additional line in the table. Are you looking for color differentiation in the table? If not, use the command "SETBYLAYER" on the table,  to set the color of the table border to be bylayer to follow the layer color set to the table.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta