Did you mean: 

Student License expired early

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1788 Views, 4 Replies

Student License expired early

Appare la finestra di errore che dice che la licenza è scaduta, anche se ho scaricato il programma tre mesi fa. Come posso risolvere?

An error window says that my student license has expired, even though I downloaded three months ago. How can I fix this problem?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
natasha.l
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous, 

It seems you are using AutoCAD 2020, is this correct? 

Make sure you have a uninterrupted & high-speed connection to the internet this is required every 30 days to validate your license. 

In this case please uninstall AutoCAD 2020 & reinstall it. 

1. Conduct a Clean Uninstall of the previous installation & use the MSfixitTool to complete it
  2. Reboot the computer, make sure apps are not auto running in the background 
  3. Log in as Administrator (check your permissions, full control) or create a new profile
  4. Make sure you have an uninterrupted & high-speed connection to the internet
  5. Clean out the TEMP folder. To open the TEMP folder, type %TEMP% in the address bar of Windows Start Menu and hit Enter (Windows)
  6. Temporarily disable security settings like Antivirus, Firewall & UAC on your Windows operating system
  7. Use the Browser Download Method in your Autodesk Account 
  8. Activate your student license using the serial number & product key provided in your Autodesk Account 

Please "Accept Solution" if a reply or replies have helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

okay i will do it

Message 4 of 5
Maria.lorenc

Hello, 

I have also gotten the "this license has expired" after only a few weeks with my student license, but I am using AutoCAD 2022. Is the solution the same as posted above for AutoCAD 2020? 

Thanks,

Maja

Message 5 of 5
philipn564
in reply to: Maria.lorenc

I  am currently used auto cad 2022 but it shows that some function gives me slow and take almost 30 mins to start. For this case and I want to update Autocad 2022 but it requires serial number and product key.

Thank

You.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta