struggling to change text style/size in table to be the same

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
s1909128
580 Views, 3 Replies

struggling to change text style/size in table to be the same

Hello there, 

I am struggling to change the text size on a table to all be the same. Currently I have tried to modify the whole table in 'annotation' and changed all the fonts in the standard table to 'style 4' which I have created. This has not worked to change all the text in the table to be the same style/ size. Could anyone give me any clues on this? 

Many thanks in advance! 

Lucy

Labels (6)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: s1909128

Select all cells, open PROPERTIES

pendean_0-1653484992216.png

Change text height

pendean_1-1653485049682.png

And text STYLE

pendean_2-1653485184168.png

BUT.. wait you say, these did not change, why?

pendean_3-1653485212321.png

Because like MTEXT you or someone did a manual edit inside that text editor. A lisp routine floating around the web and in these forums called STRIPMTEXT will remove the manually overrides that you do not want.

HTH

Message 3 of 4
dmfrazier

Try this: Select the entire table, right-click, and use Remove All Property Overrides.

(And if that doesn't work, Undo and wait for better advice.) 😉

Message 4 of 4
DumR0

HI

1)select all cells from table, then properties, find content, find text style... change style , find text height... change ... that's how you can change all at once
2)you have a problem with some cells, that you will need to do this: edit the cell, sellect all content, right click, then remove formatting, remove character formatting. link bellow will help.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Text-i...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta