Did you mean: 

Structural Ironworker in search of "Learning ACAD"

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
309 Views, 4 Replies

Structural Ironworker in search of "Learning ACAD"

I'm a Structural Ironworker in search of "Learning ACAD" & opted to this forum in my pursuit!

..Can I please be guided towards accomplishing this long outstanding bucket list goal?

An Advance Thank You. 

@Anonymous, john.vellek has edited your subject line for clarity:Structural Ironworker in search of "Learing ACAD"

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Philip.Lee
in reply to: Anonymous

This is the forum for Autodesk Structural Bridge Design which is not a CAD program. It is an analysis and design program specifically created for bridge engineers. I suggest you start by visiting the AutoCAD forum at http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad/ct-p/8. Good luck!

Message 3 of 5
JDMather

What version of AutoCAD do you have?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 4 of 5
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

Working in the Autodesk Community Forums, I frequently see requests for learning resources. The Autodesk Community is a great place to get started with Forums, Screencast videos, Ideas, Blogs and Articles to get you started.

Autodesk University is also a great resource to learn how to use your applications.

And of course, AutoCAD also has a great learning channel on YouTube.

One last one you might also check out is Lynda.com.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post fully solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 5 of 5
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

I am checking back to see if my post helped you with your question. Please add a post with your results so other Forum users can benefit.

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if my post fully solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta