STB Plot Style Not Plotting Correctly

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1208 Views, 2 Replies

STB Plot Style Not Plotting Correctly

Good morning,

I am having an issue with one of my files where the .stb file is not plotting correctly. I know the .stb file works because I use it all the time. I have included screenshots below of a file that plots correctly with the settings and screenshots of the file that is not plotting correctly.

This first screenshot shows the plot settings for the file that is plotting correctly:

Plot Settings for Working File.JPG

This screenshot shows that this file prints correctly:

Preview for Working File.JPG

This screenshot is of the plot settings for the file that is not plotting correctly. As you can see I am using the same .stb file in both the working file and not working file. I am also using the same layer settings in each file.

Plot Settings for Not Working File.JPG

This screenshot shows that this file prints incorrectly:

Preview of Not Working File.JPG

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

I see that you are visiting as a new member. Welcome to the Autodesk Community! 

I am sorry that you are having problems with your plot style. Can you attach it and the drawing that does not plot properly in a ZIP to a post? I would like to see if it works on my side or what might be causing the issue.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

Thanks John,

I found the issue and resolved it. It looks like someone converted the non working file to ctb at one point and the layers "plot" settings were changed from "Full Saturation" to a specific color. 

We can consider the matter resolved! Thanks for the effort though - much appreciated!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta