Did you mean: 

scale factor calculator

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
738 Views, 3 Replies

scale factor calculator

I always get trouble with using one function in AutoCAD. Whenever I want to use the little calculator to apply a scale factor to a Block in AutoCAD, AutoCAD stops working. I have to go to task manager to turn it off manually. I really do not know why it is. I tried re-start my computer, but it does not help. This is not about size of file since I asked my co-worker to test a same file, it works fine for hers AutoCad

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dbroad
in reply to: Anonymous

I would suggest a reinstall or repair install.  There's no reason this should lock up AutoCAD.  If the layer is locked though, it just won't work.

Architect, Registered NC, VA, SC, & GA.
Message 3 of 4
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

I see that you are visiting as a new member. Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I suggest that a Reset Settings to Default and then also check for hotfixes and service packs from here.

Please post your status after these steps have been taken.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

Thanks very much. My problem is solved after i reset setting to default. But I still updated  hotfixes and service packs as you said.

Thanks,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta