Did you mean: 

Right click probleme

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
sebastien.groupe.cadoret
707 Views, 8 Replies

Right click probleme

My autocad make a fatal error and when I restart it, i can't move an objets with the mouse with the right click? please help me 

Mon autocad a fait un erreur fatal et au redémarage je ne suis plus capable de déplacer d'objet avec le click droit de la souris qui ouvrais une petite boite de dialogue pour choisir entre déplacer, copier, copier en block ou annuler ???

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Hello @sebastien.groupe.cadoret

Welcome to the forum!!

If you can put an image of the error we could help you more,

This happens with a specific file or in general?

And did you start presenting it when you dropped a block or inserted something in particular?

Oswaldo Caballero

Instructor ATC

AutoCAD Certified User

Oswaldo Caballero
Project Engineer / Autodesk Certified Instructor / Autodesk AutoCAD Certified User and Professional
Maracaibo, Venezuela
LinkedIn

Da un Me Gusta si la publicación ha sido de utilidad y si ha resuelto tu duda presiona ACEPTAR SOLUCIÓN

Message 3 of 9

its start when i had a fatal error, after i reboot my computer, in all my drawing, new or old if I try to select something with the mouse and right click to drag for copy or move it it dose'nt work 

Message 4 of 9

What version of AutoCAD?
What operating system?
Do you have all of the service packs installed?
Do you have a supported video card _AND_ a certified driver for it?
Has it been working okay and this just started? If so, what changed on your system? New hardware, new software?

Need more info.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 5 of 9

I solve my problem ..... PICKFIRST was set to 0 after the fatal error...i put 1 and it's ok.

But i want to know why setting change with a fatal errror ?

Sometime its the FILEDIA and now the PICKFIRST? Does it have something to do for NOT change the setting after a Fatal error ? or just stop having fatal error if its possible lol

Message 6 of 9

Do this:

1. Add a new folder to your "C" drive. Name it "CADSTUFF".

2. Create a new file in notepad named "AcadDoc.lsp" and save it to this folder.

3. Inside this new file, copy and paste this in.

(setvar "filedia" 1)
(setvar "pickfirst" 1)

4. Save the file.

5. Add this new path (C:\CADSTUFF) to the *top* of your support file search path.

6. From now on, those variables will be reset to the values of 1 each time you start a new drawing (including starting up AutoCAD).

If you are running 2016 or later, there is a tool that can monitor system variables, but it won't reset them without action on your part.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 7 of 9

When that happens you should check the system variables, you do it from the SYSVARMONITOR, you attach an image so you can check when a variable is unconfigured, and activate the notifications so it will not give you more headaches and warn you when they change,

1.png2.png

I hope it is useful for you, regards

If my publication solved your concern Accept the SOLUTION

Oswaldo Caballero

ACT

Autodesk AutoCAD Certified User

Oswaldo Caballero
Project Engineer / Autodesk Certified Instructor / Autodesk AutoCAD Certified User and Professional
Maracaibo, Venezuela
LinkedIn

Da un Me Gusta si la publicación ha sido de utilidad y si ha resuelto tu duda presiona ACEPTAR SOLUCIÓN

Message 8 of 9

Hi @sebastien.groupe.cadoret,

Please check to see if you have the most current driver for your graphics card. I am hoping that might fix the crash when you start AutoCAD.   Do you get an error message and then a chance to submit a report? If so, please send me the CER number.

You might also try starting AutoCAD with the No Hardware switch - steps are in this article.

Please tell me your OS, Graphics card model, and AutoCAD version

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 9 of 9

HI @sebastien.groupe.cadoret,

If you create a new user account on your computer that has full administrator permissions and then logon with it, does AutoCAD still misbehave?

Perhaps your user profile is damaged.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report