Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ribbon, Icon, No previews

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
Anonymous
485 Views, 9 Replies

Ribbon, Icon, No previews

On a customize ribbon, I pick a panel, The panel has a icon and you can then pick a different choices from a dialog box.  It will give you a preview, but the previews do not show up.  Only a blank area.  I can pick it based on the description and it works, but NO Preview.

Also if I insert a block, it will preview there.

Thanks,

Rita Bramley

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

On a customize ribbon, I pick a panel, The panel has a icon and you can then pick a different choices from a dialog box.  It will give you a preview, but the previews do not show up.  Only a blank area.  I can pick it based on the description and it works, but NO Preview.

Also if I insert a block, it will preview there.

Thanks,

Rita Bramley

Did it work before and it's not working now?  All drawings, or just this one?  Is that the right version of cadworx for your version of ACAD?  Video card up to date/supported?

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous

Iam running AutoCAD 2016 and CADWorx P&ID 2016.  This is a customer addin to CADWorxP&ID that is giving me the blues.  It looks like everything is in order, but cannot see the preview.

no preview.JPG

Can you recomment a video card?  I am not sure what they have installed on my compter to be honest.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

Iam running AutoCAD 2016 and CADWorx P&ID 2016.  This is a customer addin to CADWorxP&ID that is giving me the blues.  It looks like everything is in order, but cannot see the preview.

no preview.JPG

Can you recomment a video card?  I am not sure what they have installed on my compter to be honest.

The certified video cards and drivers for your version of ACAD can be found here: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/syscert?id=18844534&siteID=123112

Have you checked with cadworx to see if this is a known issue on their end?

All drawings, or just this drawing?  

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous

This is happening on several computers in my office and in other satelite offices?  So It would appear not to be an dwg issue.

No, I have not checked with CADWorx.

Thanks for info for video cards.

Any other ideas?

Message 6 of 10
pendean

That's not an AutoCAD pop-up, you'll go have to ask cadworx for help.
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Thanks for the feedback...........

Message 8 of 10
john.vellek

HI @Anonymous,

I don't really have any experience with CADWORX. Have you tried asking your question on the Manufacturer's discussion groups page?

Perhaps you will get faster solutions.

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if my post fully solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

That's my next step...Thanks

Message 10 of 10
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

I hope that they can help you. Please post your results so others might benefit.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

AutoCAD Beta