****REVOLVE GRAPHIC FEATURE| PLEASE HELP ME!!!!****

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
554 Views, 4 Replies

****REVOLVE GRAPHIC FEATURE| PLEASE HELP ME!!!!****

Hello

So I was watching this tutorial on AutoCAD 2019 and during the video, he used the revolve command.  When he used this command, the part that was being revolved, the lines were being graphed individually, almost like an animation.  However, when I do it on my computer, it only shows one animation where all the lines are graphed instantaneously all together. I would love to have that feature on my AutoCAD software where I can see the lines being graphed individually.  Please help me if you can.  Much thanks!

Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
vinodkl
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous 

What you are seeing on the tutorial during the revolve command is actually a lag in the object being generated(which looks like animation) may be due to hardware acceleration disabled or low system specification and it's not a feature in AutoCAD😅 Since you are running on a newer version of AutoCAD and optimum system specification you are not seeing that. People usually prefer not to see a lag in the objects being generated.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 5
cadffm

Jaiprakash moved the cursor before he hit enter, this is what you see in the video.

REVOLVE

select contoure

select bouth axis points

DON'T HIT ENTER

Q: Is the object already created at this point? (The commandline shows only ->  Command:

Because that what be unusual, the next step is: Acad ask for an angle for the revolution..

If the object is already created at this point you have a problem,

please tell us: Is the revolve command still active or is the object created and the commands ended?

Sebastian

EESignature

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: cadffm

nevermind, I realized my software does not have that feature.  thank you though for answering 

Message 5 of 5
cadffm

Sorry, can not understand.

You have this "feature", but your Acad acts wrong if the command end after you set the second point.

Would be a good idea to answer my question, because if there is a problem,

you will have problems with other things to.

Run a system with the knowledge it works not as it should isn't a good idea.

?

Command: REVOLVE<enter>

select contoure

select bouth axis points

DON'T HIT ENTER

Q: Is the object already created at this point?

Sebastian

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report