Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Drawing Purge" Plugin is not supporting in AutoCAD 2023

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
a.siddqui
434 Views, 3 Replies

"Drawing Purge" Plugin is not supporting in AutoCAD 2023

why drawing Purge Plugin is not supporting in CAD 2023, which is very important for us to reduce a bigger file size in a very small size,

[ The subject line of this post has been edited to include the product name by @handjonathan ]

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
vinodkl
in reply to: a.siddqui

Hi @a.siddqui 

As per the description of the plugin it does support AutoCAD 2023 version. See screenshot below. If you are having problem with the plugin you can contact the developer of the plugin and its highlighted in the screenshot 🙂

vinodkl_0-1666161936246.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 4
RobDraw

@a.siddqui wrote:

is very important for us to reduce a bigger file size in a very small size,

There are other ways to accomplish that.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 4 of 4
pendean

@a.siddqui Works fine for me in 2023.1.1 if you remembered to download and install it after you installed 2023, instead of the shortcut of a migration from an older version

pendean_0-1666185690064.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report